Netpeak Checker 3.3 Crack Download Full FREE
Netpeak Checker is a unique tool designed for bulk analysis and comparison of websites on a variety of different parameters. Netpeak Checker is designed for comprehensive and detailed website analysis according to different specific parameters. There is a function for saving the history of all analysis cases, as well as the possibility of exporting them to Excel. This tool is defined by its high operational speed, the large volume of data processed, and the extensive capabilities for programmatic tools, from analyzing competitor websites to selecting potential donors for backlinks. There is also a function to operate through a proxy server and combine with different SEO services. Netpeak Checker Crack is an SEO research tool that can be used to analyze URLs and see if they meet the latest SEO requirements. It is a professional application that can get title tags, keywords, meta descriptions, Robots.txt files, and canonical URLs, among others. After a quick setup operation where the .NET Framework is required, you will be greeted by a clean and elegant interface, where you can start by filling in the task list with the URLs you wish to parse. This can be done by manually entering URLs into the list (one per line), pasting the current content from the Clipboard, uploading a plain text document with a link. Uploading content from an XML sitemap, or opening the Netpeak Spider project, a built-in SEO tracking tool by the same developer. After the scan is complete, you can view the scan results to find out the number of internal, external and outgoing links for each URL, along with the title, description, H1 header, number of characters, if there is a Robot instruction. txt, metarobots hint, canonical URL, content size and status code. The table can be exported to Excel (.xlsx format) after selecting the column with the information you are interested in. However, you can configure various parameters before scanning the website. It refers to on-page events (such as favorite icons, internal and external links, title count, title word count, h1 and h2-h6 header count, canonical HTTP header), server (IP, country, region), Whois (domain age, creation and expiration date), Alexa (global and local rankings, related sites), social networks (such as Facebook sharing, likes, comments and clicks, tweets) and others. Custom filters can also be applied to include or exclude specific URLs based on rules you define. All things considered, Netpeak Checker offers a simple solution for checking domains for SEO related problems for research purposes. It can be used in conjunction with the Netpeak Spider for extensive tracking details. The tool quickly went through our tests and had minimal impact on computer performance.
Netpeak Checker Key Features:
- Check over 120 key URL SEO parameters
- Take title tags, meta description, keywords, bots and canonicals
- Analyze status codes, links, h1-h6 headers, and page language
- Compare URLs for known service parameters: Moz, Ahrefs, Serpstat, SEMrush, Majestic, etc.
- Combine URLs into projects for easy management
- Add URL lists manually or from a file, XML sitemap, or Netpeak Spider project
- Filter and sort all data accepted by any parameter
- Use proxy server list and captcha resolution services when operating with a large number of URLs
- Save or export data for use whenever you want
What’s New Netpeak Checker?
- The most important change to the program’s functionality is the new built-in SERP scraper for Google, Yahoo, Yandex, and Bing. With this tool, you can get data from search engines for any list of queries. Also, you can narrow your search with special symbols and phrases.
- Another feature is the use of a proxy to share a large number of requests between multiple IPs to reduce the possibility of being banned. You can add proxy lists, check your internet connection or status codes when connecting to search engines in the ‘Proxy list’ tab. These two features together make the best solution for captcha resolution issues during large SERP friction.
Changes to the main interface of Netpeak Checker:
- Let’s move on to the main interface of Netpeak Checker Professional SEO Tool. We’ve changed the control panel and the “Parameters” sidebar has been moved to the right. Now when you click on any parameter or parameter group its detailed description will be written in the bottom information panel. If you click on a cell in the table, you will see all the data for the selected URL here.
- Several improvements have been made to the table “URL explorer” → You can now see all filter conditions and the percentage of pages matched. If you apply the same result filters frequently, you can create your own filter template for later use.
- All program tables now have a quick lookup function, which searches for values entered in all table columns, fast and accurate, just the way you want!
- Added parameter templates → You can use presets or create your own templates to quickly select a large number of parameters required for analysis. By the way, after clicking on a parameter, the table will immediately scroll to it in order to quickly navigate the large table.
Netpeak Checker configuration changes:
- In Netpeak Checker full version now the trace and parameter settings for external services are separated. Now, in the ‘On Page’ tab, you can configure the scanning speed, User Agent, and set credentials for basic authentication; this setting will only affect the parameters on the page.
- New version is gone through the ‘Search Engines’ tab when we talk about SERP erosion. All external service tabs (Serpstat, Majestic, Ahrefs, etc.) are created to connect Netpeak Checker to this service API. You need to enter your API token there. Note that you can view current limits and balance directly in the settings.
- The last two tabs are created for verifying and adding proxies to the program. Users often ask us how to circumvent different service limitations (for example, search engines). This is why we decided to do some research to find the optimal number of requests and we are using proxies for mass SERP scraping. As a result, we have implemented a ‘Proxy Anti-Ban’ algorithm. This helps us use your resources with good performance and at a much lower risk.
Optimization of existing algorithms:
- New version has increased the export of data from the program. Now you get an “instant” call. So you can load a table with all sorting, grouping, quick search, reordering or column embedding and filtering.
- If the exported XLSX format file contains more than 1,048,575 lines, Netpeak Checker Crack will automatically split the data matrix into multiple files. Note that you can also export reports in .xlsx and .csv format.
How to Install & Crack?
- First you have to download Netpeak Checker Crack from the given link
- Uninstall the Previous version (if you have) with IObit Uninstaller Pro
- Now turn off the antivirus for a while
- Now open the downloaded archive folder and extract the software program
- Run the program file and close it from all over the place.
- Then, open the “Crack” or “Patch” folder, copy and paste it into the installation directory and run.
- Use the given keys to activate it
- All done! Now use Netpeak Checker Crack.